The National Directory of
Family-Run & Youth-Guided Organizations
for Children’s Behavioral Health
Families United Network, Inc.
412 South Angle Street
Mount Joy, PA 17552
Contact Person: Janna Brubaker
Web Site: http://www.families4kids.org
Child Welfare,Developmental Disabilities,Early Childhood,Serious Emotional and Behavioral Disturbances,Trauma/PTSD,Educational Alternatives,Juvenile Justice,Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD),LGBTQ,Mental Illness/Mental Health,Military Families,Substance Abuse,Transition-aged Youth,Other
consider all referrals
Families United Network, Inc. is dedicated to strengthening families and providing children and youth with a safe, nurturing, community environment through a continuum of services, which focuses on reunification or permanency.
Our agency provides domestic and international adoption services for families. We also provide birth mother counseling, and special needs adoptions. In addition to adoption services our agency provides foster and kinship care services, residential services for teen girls, and life readiness services for teen girls and or boys.
• Provide family to family or youth to youth support on an individual family or youth level (e.g., peer-to-peer, family support partners, parent navigators)
• Sponsor/run support groups for families or youth
• Provide contracted direct services (e.g., respite, care management)
• Provide education to families or youth on issues of interest
• Provide training and mentoring of family members or youth (e.g., to assume leadership roles, act as provider)
• Recruit family members or youth for positions within child serving agencies
• Participate in child serving system/system of care policy-making and leadership groups
• Participate in child serving system/system of care management meetings
• Provide quality monitoring and evaluation
• A statewide family-run organization
• A statewide youth-guided organization