The National Directory of
Family-Run & Youth-Guided Organizations
for Children’s Behavioral Health
Kids Like Moses Advocacy Inc.
4370 Lawrenceville, HWY 2144
Lilburn, Henry County and Gwinnett County, GA 30048
470-296-0177 also 1-800-858-8676
Contact Person: Mrs. Rhett- NyJah
Web Site: http://kidslikemosesadvocacy.org
Child Welfare,Developmental Disabilities,Early Childhood,Serious Emotional and Behavioral Disturbances,Trauma/PTSD,Educational Alternatives,Juvenile Justice,Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD),LGBTQ,Mental Illness/Mental Health,Military Families,Substance Abuse,Transition-aged Youth
Kids Like Moses Advocacy Inc. stands on building and creating progressive measures for the family unit. Brings strength and growth within the family as they go through the process of rebuilding.
We are creating our initiative on Advocacy, Leadership and Policy, along with promoting and providing healthy families unit facing challenges with mental, emotional,educational also judicial interruptions. Caregivers need to know they have a voice for their child, and they are responsible for their child's future.
• Sponsor/run support groups for families or youth
• Provide education to families or youth on issues of interest
• Provide training and mentoring of family members or youth (e.g., to assume leadership roles, act as provider)
• Provide training and presentations to system of care/child serving agencies or community
• Participate in child serving system/system of care management meetings
• Provide advocacy
• A statewide family-run organization
• A local family-run chapter of a national or statewide organization
• A statewide family-run chapter of a national organization