The National Directory of
Family-Run & Youth-Guided Organizations
for Children’s Behavioral Health
Renaissance Family Solutions, Inc.
600 N Thacker Ave.
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Contact Person: YaSheema Marshall
Child Welfare,Serious Emotional and Behavioral Disturbances,Juvenile Justice,Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD),LGBTQ,Mental Illness/Mental Health,Transition-aged Youth
To strengthen the family unit by reducing stress and conflict so families can function with stability and consistency.
R.F.S. is a non-profit organization that provides families in need of support with community-based, private and in-home services. RFS staff has extensive experience working with children, youth and their families dealing with mental health issues, child abuse/neglect, special needs concerns, juvenile delinquency, substance abuse, homelessness and other areas within the social service arena. We offer the guidance and support you need to help your family begin to thrive towards success again!
• Provide family to family or youth to youth support on an individual family or youth level (e.g., peer-to-peer, family support partners, parent navigators)
• Sponsor/run support groups for families or youth
• Provide contracted direct services (e.g., respite, care management)
• Provide education to families or youth on issues of interest
• Provide training and mentoring of family members or youth (e.g., to assume leadership roles, act as provider)
• Provide training and presentations to system of care/child serving agencies or community
• Organize conferences
• Provide advocacy
• A local family-run organization without national or statewide affiliation