The National Directory of
Family-Run & Youth-Guided Organizations
for Children’s Behavioral Health
Integrated Concepts for Families, Inc.
619 Main Street
Palmetto, GA 30268
Contact Person: Kisha Whitfield
Serious Emotional and Behavioral Disturbances,Mental Illness/Mental Health
Integrated Concepts for Families, Inc. is a parent directed and family driven organization, our mission is to improve the well-being of children and families by supporting, empowering and enhancing their lives in providing the highest level of quality services using a nurturing approach in service provision to include: counseling and therapy, parenting, parent support, anger management, teen parenting, mentoring, and life skills.
We provide a wide range of services to children, youth and adults with the following: Individual therapy, family therapy, parent support, parenting classes, teen parenting, advocacy, anger management, peer to peer support, life skills, family support services, substance abuse/alcohol dependency counseling, court assessments, trauma therapy, play therapy and music therapy.
• Provide family to family or youth to youth support on an individual family or youth level (e.g., peer-to-peer, family support partners, parent navigators)
• Sponsor/run support groups for families or youth
• Provide contracted direct services (e.g., respite, care management)
• Provide education to families or youth on issues of interest
• Provide training and mentoring of family members or youth (e.g., to assume leadership roles, act as provider)
• Provide advocacy
• Conduct social marketing
• A local family-run chapter of a national or statewide organization