The National Directory of
Family-Run & Youth-Guided Organizations
for Children’s Behavioral Health
Minnesota Statewide Family Network
8161 Normandale Blvd.
Minneapolis, MN 55437
(952) 838-1360 voice; (866) 204-1360 Toll-free MN
Fax: (952) 838-0199
Contact Person: Renelle Nelson, EBD Project Coordinator
Web Site: http://www.cmhn.org
The Minnesota Statewide Family Network (MSFN), is a statewide non-profit, parent-directed organization, whose mission is to expand opportunities and enhance the lives of children with mental health disorders and their families.
Our organization is a SAMHSA CMHS funded Statewide Family Network Organization.
• Provide family to family or youth to youth support on an individual family or youth level (e.g., peer-to-peer, family support partners, parent navigators)
• Provide education to families or youth on issues of interest
• Provide training and mentoring of family members or youth (e.g., to assume leadership roles, act as provider)
• Provide training and presentations to system of care/child serving agencies or community
• Provide technical assistance (e.g., to other family or youth organizations, child serving agencies)
• Participate in child serving system/system of care policy-making and leadership groups
• Provide advocacy
• Conduct social marketing
• A statewide family-run organization