The National Directory of
Family-Run & Youth-Guided Organizations
for Children’s Behavioral Health
Passages Family Support
1002 N. Superior St.
Spokane, WA 99202
Contact Person: Rebecca Bates
Web Site: http://www.passages-spokane.org
Serious Emotional and Behavioral Disturbances,Mental Illness/Mental Health
Families, youth, and children living in Spokane County and facing mental health challenges are welcome at Passages, a peer support organization that strives to form healthy partnerships with clients by providing recovery-based support services, coordination of care, classes, and advocacy.
Consumer/Family/Youth operated licensed mental health agency that provides peer support services in Spokane, WA.
• Provide family to family or youth to youth support on an individual family or youth level (e.g., peer-to-peer, family support partners, parent navigators)
• Sponsor/run support groups for families or youth
• Provide contracted direct services (e.g., respite, care management)
• Provide education to families or youth on issues of interest
• Provide training and mentoring of family members or youth (e.g., to assume leadership roles, act as provider)
• Provide training and presentations to system of care/child serving agencies or community
• Participate in child serving system/system of care policy-making and leadership groups
• Participate in child serving system/system of care management meetings
• Provide advocacy
• A local family-run chapter of a national or statewide organization